142 thoughts on “Cebu Spare Motorcycle Parts

• September 26, 2012 at 1:19 am

gud am, can you please send me your pricelist, i need it asap for my stocks, my email add is flashboximage23@yahoo.com. hoping for your favorable and immediate action.

rhonnie gelbolingo
    0923-3075987 / 0915-8954415

• October 15, 2012 at 2:12 am

Sir ask how much po headlight honda rs125 gray color.sa Puerto Ptincesa po kmi.
    09175831852

• December 11, 2012 at 12:10 pm

sir naa moy available nga engine parts sa YAMAHA XT250 nga RAMBO TYPE MODEL 1984……IF NAA SIR PLS…..REPLY ME KAY MOPALIT KO ASAP……..THANKS….

• January 23, 2013 at 5:41 am

Hello!

I am on the process of looking for a supplier of motorcycle spareparts & accessories of various brands for my shop soon to be opened in Calamba City. I would like to know if there is any supplier who could provide a great deal in terms of wholesale purchases. Please do let me know by sending email through reden_ituralba@yahoo.com the list of spareparts with the price and the recommended retail price.

Thanks & hoping for your reply.

Reden

• April 2, 2013 at 2:17 am

halew!!!

can i get your list of spareparts in whole seller price and the recommended retail price. send dis email. udrigo_rm@yahoo.com

thanks

• April 2, 2013 at 2:21 am

cause i have plan d ai here in lapulapu city to build a sparepart and shop. thanks. rodrigo

• May 20, 2013 at 7:32 am

were planing to open a motorcycle parts and accesory store ing agusan del sur, nangeta mi cheap supplier wholesaler since i sakay pa ug brko ang mga items. Pwd mangayu price list para begginners ,here is my email ad acebubr@gmail.com

• June 23, 2013 at 1:22 pm

do you have parts for honda CB 360?

mapalit ako!

• June 23, 2013 at 2:24 pm

sir,
    im planning to open a motor parts and accessories, so im asking you to send your wholesale price in my e mail add. please my email add bas_mamento@yahoo.com
    thanks

• July 4, 2013 at 6:49 am

last march 2013 i open my shop for motorcycle and bicycle in naga cebu. i am looking for supplier for bicycle and motorcycle spare parts of all brand in a wholesale price. please give me a feedback thru my email joelguinocor@yahoo.com.ph together the list of spare parts and the suggested retailprice.

thanks.

hoping for your response

joel

• July 10, 2013 at 6:31 am

I just recently put up a trading but not yet decided of the product I should sell. Im interested to know more in motorcycle spare parts and accessories. Anybody can give me fruitful advise.

My email is cspacot@scecka.com

• July 17, 2013 at 10:11 am

Hi,

I need to buy yamaha dtr 200 power valve control box.
    Mine was broken and i need to replace it.
    Hope you can help me.
    Thank you in advance.

Yours,

Loreto

• July 18, 2013 at 11:12 am

Hello,

I need your assistance, please send me the list of spare parts and the price list.

Thanks hoping for your reply.

roger

• July 31, 2013 at 2:28 am

Pls send me your price list. Thank you.

• August 20, 2013 at 7:34 pm

sir,maayong adlaw cebu!pila ang minimum purchase ninyo sa wholesale? pwede mangayo ug wholsale pricelist? salamat!

• September 7, 2013 at 8:59 am

good day sir/maam,
    i am planning to start my seller shop here in cebu province. can u send me a wholesale price list for motorcycle parts and accessories in this email add. mcoral_123@yahoo.com

can u offer a consignment basis because my capital is not that much?
    hoping that we can do business with u.

thanks,

orlando

• October 9, 2013 at 4:49 am

Hi
    I need Kawasaki Tire interior with corresponding size of 90/100-16 M/C, its real hard to find this size here in Cebu..Please if you have any available email me at dubzsayz@yahoo.com

• October 20, 2013 at 2:09 am

sir naa nako shop. kinahanglan nako og dako inventor.. knsa supplier nga makahatag kaya nako maayo presyo… email nako warbagsbani36@gmail.com

• October 23, 2013 at 9:01 am

good day sir/maam

please send me thru email at sanchezcynthia@yahoo.com the pricelist of your parts in wholesale price im planning to open a business.thank you

• October 24, 2013 at 9:01 am

hi..
    im planning to open a business motorcycle spare part and i need a supplier.pls send me a copy of your wholesale pricelist of your motor parts product.email me.

• October 25, 2013 at 8:29 am

i am planning to open a motor parts business maybe next year, . .please email me. .. thanks.. oliveryan_acain@yahoo.com. . 09062811899..

• November 12, 2013 at 2:48 pm

HI, im Josh.. are you the wholesaler of motor parts? because i have a plan of doing business in talamban as soon as possible. all im waiting now is to have a wholesale prices like your company. can i ask your your wholesale price? here is my Email address,, joshvirtudazo@yahoo.com… thnx,, more power in your company..

• January 13, 2014 at 6:42 am

Sir,
    Good day…I would like to start a business which is spare parts and accessories for motorcycle of various brand,pls.send me a copy of your wholesale price list of your motor parts,mag open ko karon April puhon from Balamban pul an na sa Abroad.Mao ne ako email address glen.geraldez@yahoo.com if mauli na ko visit ko sa imo store.salamat

• January 17, 2014 at 4:43 am

Hi, maam or sir it is the same comment of others i want to plan to put up business like motorcycle spare parts and acessories and services …i hope can u give the best great price selling and send me your replt at frede_cabu@yahoo.com

thank you….

• January 19, 2014 at 11:47 pm

good day…

hi im from bohol..were looking for a supplier of motor cycle spare parts and accessories of various brands.can i have a list of parts and accessories with your wholesale price as well as there recommended retail price..if you do please send it to my email thel_989@yahoo.com ..thanks..

• February 6, 2014 at 7:17 pm

Good Day Sir/Madam,

I just open this kind of business here in bohol.can you please send me your wholesale pricelist of all motorcycle parts and accessories.
    Appreciate if you can send me your spare parts pricelist for my reference to pahayacrey@gmail.com

Thank you.

• February 11, 2014 at 8:42 am

sir please send me the price list…im planning to open this kind of business…im here in camotes island cebu province..do you have in cebu please give me the address… please send to my email. bob_zel2002@yahoo.com

• February 16, 2014 at 4:14 pm

Hi Sir/Madam
    maayong adlaw, plano nako mag start og motorcycle spare parts business,please send to me your wholesale price list… starting capital 250t.

maraming salamat po God bless and more power!!!!
    ian_elect14@yahoo.com
    cagayan de oro city

• March 7, 2014 at 1:20 am

sir we are planning to open a business in lapulapu city and were looking for a supplier of spare parts na mas mura. pls email me pricelist janet_barillo@yahoo.com.

thanks

• April 30, 2014 at 4:12 am

Sir.

I am planning to open a motorcycle parts seller here in the barangay of Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte. Do you have consignment basis? or you need a bond? how much? and could i have a price list of of spare parts. the most common bike used here is honda tmx, xrm,bajah, and yamaha which is used for cab and habal-habal. Please send to this email aeroland003@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Bhong

• May 16, 2014 at 1:56 am

Hello!

Sir, interested ko mag open with same line of business need your assistance esp. the wholesale pricelist. Hoping for your reply. Here’s my email add.: melfeann_delacruz@yahoo.com/0929-612-8708.

tnx

• May 18, 2014 at 3:35 pm

gud pm,

i am looking for a cheapest suppliers of motorcycle parts, accessories, tires, oils (castrol, advance, shell), etc. to start my business in mindanao. pls help me to know the suppliers in cebu. this is my email add: jerico_cabahug@yahoo.com

• June 20, 2014 at 1:01 pm

Hello, can you please send me your price list. We are now, collecting supplier details. It is our target plan to open this coming December 2014. We have few supplier list already, but still we are searching the best supplier who can offer as a good discounts. email me to cedric1114@yahoo.com

• June 29, 2014 at 9:09 am

hi
    i’am planning to open a motorcycle parts business can u pls send me the list and the price in whole sale.. this is my email add..(jr_vil2014@yahoo.com) from masbate.

• July 7, 2014 at 3:07 pm

kinsa naay 58.5mm nga cylinder block???/

• August 7, 2014 at 2:50 pm

Good day Sir, interesado ako about auto parts business nah yan..pwede po bang malaman yung details if consignment bah or something at yung pricelist ..ito email add ko axelskies@gmail.com..thanks..

• August 17, 2014 at 4:37 pm

I’m planning to start business, motorcycle parts and accessories and I need a good and low price supplier for that kind of business.Can you please send me a complete quote so that I can estimate how much cost I need to start.My location is in Consolacion, Cebu.Thanks and God bless.Hope you can send me soon.This is my e-mail add..Helloketty77@yahoo.com.

• September 26, 2014 at 6:58 am

Hello And Good Day Sir,
    i would like to ask if you supply motorcycle spare parts and Accessories of various brands or where can we purchase cheapest products for various brands. My Tito will open up this kind of business. if you have time, can you send me the list of products and wholesale price as soon as possible.Thank you.

Email add: djoriex@yahoo.com

• September 28, 2014 at 4:48 am

Hi sir I’m planing to open shop in Negros occidental can you give me the list all accessorize,raider150,yahama Mio,Honda wave..

mark Jason gatusla
    09266931029/karm1984@gmail.com

• September 28, 2014 at 6:01 am

Hi,sir you I’m planning to open shop la Carlota city Negros occidental,accessorize for raider150,Yamaha Mio,Honda xrm,wave..sir can I get the list nasojkarm1984@yahoo.com..tnx

• October 20, 2014 at 4:42 pm

good day! sir madam, i need your help. i want to have a motorcycle assorted spareparts business here in balzain highway tuguegarao city. i am the owner lot with building space for selling spareparts motor.been a longtime on my dreams to have this kind of business. sir, madam if you entrust me in starting a consignment then, i will secure all the requirements as soon as possible. thank you and more power and god bless us on this business.my cp no.is 09279991132 thank you so much!

• October 29, 2014 at 9:03 am

I am from Dipolog City an overseas filipino workers, after my contract am planning here in dipolog city to put up this kind of businese supply of various brand of spare parts for motorcyle and at the same time a shop for motorcycle. i would like to ask the mode of orders, the minimum amount of orders and be delivered in dipolog city including the freight and handling also how to avail in the consignment bases and also can you give me the list of your wholesale price.

Thanks,

Norman A. Antiquina

• November 2, 2014 at 11:54 am

hi
    i am planning to start a small business, location is lilo-an,Cebu..,, pls send me ur pricelists for several or various motorcycle parts…like tires,,interiors,brakeshoes,bearings,chains and sprockets or sparkplugs.. email me pls.el2kingvillarante@yahoo.com

• November 21, 2014 at 11:57 am

gud pm,can u please snd me ur items and price 4 motorcycle spareparts.dis is my e-mail,aureliarubio@yahoo.com

• January 8, 2015 at 4:26 pm

Good day sir/madam,

I was planning to put up motor part and accessories here in Dauin negros oriental, thing is i need to know if you can provide great deal for me in terms of wholesale purchase, probably I will open one outlet next month…let me know if you supply me.my email address ..gmap77@yahoo.com tel.#09154187678

• January 28, 2015 at 12:50 pm

Sir,
    Paki email na lng mga genuine honda spareparts sir more on panloob pang over haulling na
    piyesa..pak send na lng ng pricelist Sir.
    Sir may alam ba kayo na upgrading schòol
    Gusto ko maging authorise honda service center etong shop ko Sir sana matulongan mo ako kung paano ang procedure
    More power and Best Regars Sir,
    Edgar

• February 7, 2015 at 4:19 am

Hi!

Good day!

I am planning to open a motorcycle spareparts and accessories in Cebu and Negros. If you could send pricelist of all the products that you have through my email add egliedeguit14343@gmail.com I would appreciate it.

Thank you and looking forward to your immediate response.

Regards,